Your 2020 in LJ
Create an account
By logging in to LiveJournal using a third-party service you accept LiveJournal's
View friends feed
Created on 27 July 2008 (#16185844)
Last updated on
9 July 2009
Torchwood Hush: A Textless Icon Challenge
Torchwood textless icon challenge
, a Torchwood textless icon challenge.
1. Icons must be LJ standards (100x100, under 40kb). When entering, include both the icon and its url.
Use this code:
Which will look like this:
And substitute your icon's url. I suggest using
to host your icons.
2. Icons may not have any text on them, readable or not. This includes text brushes and tiny text. The Torchwood logo may be used.
3. Use the caps provided unless it says otherwise in the challenge post.
4. Please do not vote for yourself or ask people to vote for you.
5. You have to join the community to enter the challenges. Membership is open, just click the link up on top!
6. Don't post your icons anywhere until after the winners have been announced (so the voting stays anonymous).
7. Have fun!
Challenge posted Sunday morning/afternoon.
Voting goes up Saturday evening.
Winners announced Monday evening.
Layout by the super talented
. Isn't it pretty?